One Membership, More Golf!
It’s called reciprocal play and it gives you a world of golf with one membership.
Along with a host of amenities and benefits unavailable anywhere else at any price, a ClubLink membership comes with reciprocal access to every Club in our family of golf courses.
If you choose our ClubCorp option, you will enjoy Member privileges at more than 230 golf courses and business clubs throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
ClubLink is more than a group of golf courses. We continually strive to nurture the personal interaction that furthers the “club” atmosphere. To enhance that atmosphere, we are pleased to offer a wide variety of membership categories tailored to every situation—Principal, Junior, Intermediate, Graduate, Spousal, and Spousal Evening. Corporate memberships are also available. Membership fees are affordable and payable interest free over periods of up to 10 years.
When you become a ClubLink Member, you are entitled not only to play some of the best courses anywhere, but you get access to long list of benefits and amenities not available through a traditional golf club membership.
REQUEST MEMBERSHIP KIT
Please call 813-633-1015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to make reservations for all Bacchus and Amici’s special events.
• Reservations, when applicable, will be open to Members who have dining privileges and their eligible guests. Full Clubhouse and Recreation Members will be guaranteed access to all events. To ensure we have adequate staff on duty, we ask that reservations, when applicable, are made by the Full Clubhouse and Recreation Member prior to the event.
• Full Clubhouse and Recreation Members are not limited to the number of in-town guests they bring to Amici’s but each guest is limited to dining only twice per month and will be limited to only one Club special event per month.
• Verandah Members may bring up to six guests per membership to Amici’s but the guest is limited to dining only twice per month and will be limited to only one Club special event per month.
Houseguests of Full Clubhouse and Recreation Members may enjoy complimentary clubhouse and recreation privileges with a guest pass. Full Clubhouse and Recreation Members must register their guest at the front desk when they will receive a guest pass valid for seven days. The Full Clubhouse and Recreation Member can renew the pass for their guest for a maximum of 21 consecutive days.
• Privileges: Use of the pool and fitness area, group exercise classes, and spa services, as well as dining in Amici’s. The Full Clubhouse and Recreation Member must accompany their houseguest for any dining in Bacchus. The guest may pay by cash, credit card, or charge on the Member’s account if authorized.
• Guest Pass Procedure: Full Clubhouse Members can obtain guest passes for their guests at the Club Renaissance front desk Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. or by a supervisor in Amici’s during business hours. Guest passes are valid for seven-day periods.
Local Friends or Relatives (excluding houseguests):
These guests of Members may use the pool and dining facilities only when accompanied by a Full Clubhouse and Recreation Member. Access by local guests to the pool is limited a maximum of twice per month. Full Clubhouse and Recreation Members must register their local guests wishing to use the pool in the golf shop and obtain a wristband for them. The fitness center and group exercise classes are not open to local friends or relatives, even if accompanied by a Full Clubhouse and Recreation Member.
The pool area will be checked by Renaissance staff, including golf player assistants, to confirm membership credentials and wristbands.
TO ENSURE MEMBERSHIP SECURITY, PLEASE HAVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CREDENTIALS ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES